I believe I can fly

I believe I can fly

Freitag, 2. Dezember 2011

16. Woche (3.10. - 9.10.) Harpy Report

Morgen vor zwei Monaten (Mensch, bin ich hinterher...) habe ich mich endlich mal an einen Harpy Report gewagt, weil ich in der Vampire-Domäne hier in Dublin Harpy geworden bin. Das ist ein Amt, dass für die sozialen Stellungen verantwortlich ist, also das Leute Lob bekommen, wenn sie es verdient haben, oder geschnitten werden, wenn sie Blödsinn gemacht haben.
Hier ist der fertige Report, falls er jemand interessiert:

List of New Arrivals in Alphabetical Order:

Jonathan, Clan Ventrue
Master Clarke, Clan Toreador
James Pheng, Clan Ventrue
Lisa Thatcher, Clan Brujah
Mary Little, Clan Brujah
Oisinn Cahill, Clan Ventrue

Report of Announcements:

Andrew Phillips, Prince of Dublin, wishes the following announcements to be made known:

Due to the absence of Jacob Porteur, I, Franziska Klein, had the honor to act as Harpy in his stead.

Prince Phillips announced Maximilian Dietrich of Clan Ventrue and Franziska Klein of Clan Toreador as *revered* Primogens of their Clans.

Moreover, Prince Phillips rewarded Maximilian Dietrich for his dedication to protecting the masquerade by appraising him as *dutiful*.
Franziska Klein called *astute* by Prince Phillips.

I myself want to announce again my invitation to all Kindred to participate in the exhibition I organize in order to open a branch of the Deveraux Arts and Culture Society in Dublin.

I would advise those who hold boons received at the last Elysium not registered in this record to contact either Jacob Porteur or me.

Vogue and Ambiance of Dublin

I want to draw special attention to the vogue of our Prince at the Elysium. Not only had he set up an elegant ambiance in this month's Elysium, he also chose a pleasing raiment. Especially his tie was an eye-catcher. I am happy to serve such a fashionable Prince.

Sincerely yours,
Franziska Klein
Temporary Harpy of Dublin
Journeyman of the Guild of Aphrodite
Primogen of the Clan of the Rose

Prestation Records

From 23/09/2011:
• Jonathan owes a Minor boon to Prince Phillips
• Jonathan owes a Trivial boon to Prince Phillips
• Jonathan owes a Major boon to Maximilian Dietrich
• James Pheng owes a Major boon to Prince Phillips
• James Pheng owes a Trivial boon to Prince Phillips
• James Pheng owes a Trivial boon to Franziska Klein
• James Pheng owes a Major boon to Maximilian Dietrich
• James Pheng owes a Life boon to Jonathan
• Master Clarke owes a Trivial boon to Prince Phillips
• Prince Phillips owes a Minor boon to Franziska Klein

Keine Kommentare: