Am Dienstag war dann mal wieder Vampire Live:
List of New Arrivals in Alphabetical
Order:
Jennifer Kavangh (Coke)
Mr QuatermaineMr. R.Q.
O'Neill
Report of Announcements:
Andrew Phillips, Prince of Dublin, wishes the
following announcements to be made known:
Prince Phillips announced Mr. Quatermain of Clan Gangrel Sheriff of Dublin. Congratulations from all my heart. He is henceforth to be *feared*.
Moreover, Jacob Porteur of Clan Brujah shall be known as *revered* Primogen of his Clan.I, Franziska Klein, have the honor to call myself * influential* Master Harpy of Dublin.
As such, I want to announce that Mr. Alpharaan officially puts down his name and is to be
called Jonathan from now on.
Furthermore, Sheriff Quatermain rewarded me, Franziska Klein, for my dedication to serve the Camarilla by appraising me temporarily as *dutiful*.I myself want to announce again my invitation to all Kindred to participate in the exhibition I organize in order to open a branch of the Deveraux Arts and Culture Society in Dublin.I would advise those who hold boons received at the last Elysium not registered in this record to contact either Primogen Jacob Porteur or me.
Vogue and Ambiance of Dublin
This Elysium, I want to draw special attention to the vogue of our Mr Clarke. The wood-green shirt he wore is not only a first hint to the reflective time of Christmas, but green itself is the colour of helpfulness, endurance, tolerance and contentment. In its neutral form, it appears calming, but not fatiguing. What a excellent choice!
Sincerely yours,
Franziska Klein
Primogen of the Clan of the Rose
Master Harpy of Dublin
Journeyman of the Guild of Aphrodite
Prestation RecordsFrom
18/10/2011:
• Marry Little owes a Trivial boon to Prince Phillips
• Franziska Klein owes a Trivial boon to Mr. Cahill
• Franziska Klein owes a Trivial boon to Jonathan
• Prince Phillips owes a Minor boon to Mr. McNulty
• Mr. Quatermain owes a Trivial boon to Mr. McNulty
• Mr. Quatermain owes a Trivial boon to Mr. Clarke
• Mr. Quatermain owes a Trivial boon to Prince Phillips
• Mr. Quatermain owes a Minor boon to Prince Phillips
• Mr. Quatermain owes a Trivial boon to Mr. Dietrich
• Mr. Quatermain owes a Trivial boon to Mr. Tomaso
• Jonathan owes a Trivial boon to Mr. Cahill
Keine Kommentare:
Kommentar veröffentlichen